There are a few things that i hate in this world. Creditable people might go with Injustice, War, Famine and human rights. While they are all noble and ultimately worthy causes, I hate simpler things.
- Apple and it’s communist views on how the world should be.
- Public Transport – You try and do your bit and they hammer you like a tent peg with price increases
- Battery Life on Smartphones – I want a tiny nuclear generator in my phone to keep it going for at least 10 years.
- Old age – Who’s idea was that?
- Not having money – This is a big bug bear as I can’t afford a nuclear generator for my smartphone
- Washing Machines – They break a lot.
- People who don’t like marmite – A baby has to eat something 17 times before they life it. SO should you!
And the newest hater on the block this BMW Advert
Holy shit, they know who they want to buy their products. Wankers. My brother the part time model… arrrggggghhghghghghghghghhghg I used to think all BMW drivers were wankers, they are the ones that cut you up, pull out half way across the road so you have no choice but to let them go and the ones doing 100 on the motorway in the snow. His advert proves how wanky they really are.
It’s not all doom and gloom this comment is great: You don’t have to be a media student to realize that this is one of the most homo-erotic videos ever! mediamikey1962
Plus I like ELO, ruined by tossery.